Dual-Action Jade Facial Roller
- Reduces the look of fine lines and plumps to smooth deep wrinkles
- Tones and firms the appearance of skin
- Activates the deep dermis-layer of skin to boost and maintain elasticity
- Gently exfoliates and improves product absorption for maximum benefits
- Won’t break or damage the surface of the skin
- Cools and calms the look of skin
- Eases muscle tension
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags
- Encourages lymphatic function
How to Use
Watch Province Apothecary's how-to video below and visit their Jade Facial Roller Ritual page for full ritual directions.
Caution: Avoid areas of inflammation or broken skin. Do not use the studded end on the same day as exfoliating products. Sensitive skin should only use studded end once a week.
Wash your jade roller before usage. Because the studded side has been carved into a particular shape and hasn't been polished like the smooth side, it may have some residual dust particles on top.
To clean, wash with gentle soap and pat dry.
Jade rollers are delicate, use them with care and light pressure. Do not expose jade rollers to extreme temperature changes as you may risk breaking them.
If your jade roller is squeaky, just add a few drops of serum to the end of the rollers.
Roller tension can be controlled by gently squeezing or separating the metal tongs.
Each of our Jade Rollers are handmade in small quantities. Exact color and size may vary slightly from photo. Each roller is approximately 6.25" long x 3.75" wide.