Calming Lavender Castile Baby Wash
Bedtime routines are a real life saver — especially with a peaceful scent in the mix. Calming Lavender Castile Baby Wash is a lavender, vanilla and calendula liquid soap made for snuggly li’l newborns and pregnant mamas, it’s not just for babies: it’s a safe, moisturizing hand and body wash for everyone in the family. Even better? While it may be soothing to humans, castile soap is known to be a literal BEAST against germs; so it’s great as the essential ingredient in a DIY household cleaner, too. Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation, it’s effective and mild for delicate baby skin and hair, and chosen by hospital NICUs. And NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, parabens or sulfates. Made with organic herbs and oils and no secrets, no surprises.
- Keep one by the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, in the shower and in your cleaning supply pantry (and a travel-sized one in your purse, for random potty breaks)
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives, Triclosan or sulfates
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
How to Use
CAREFUL AROUND THE EYES! Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” - please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.
Water, Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Potassium Hydroxide*, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Fruit Extract, Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Organic Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (*None present in final product)