Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40
What’s better than a cruelty-free tinted Mineral Sunscreen infused with exceptionally moisturizing organic argan oil to help repair sun damage? Not much. This sunscreen has all the power of non-nano mineral sunscreen, minus the pale cast — using just a hint of iron oxide for a tint that seamlessly blends with most skin tones. And protects using the perfect balance of non-nano zinc and high- SPF organic red raspberry seed oil, that sits on top of the skin rather than being absorbed, so it can scatter sun rays — without any toxic chemicals.
Each and every ingredient is purposefully sourced with great consideration — and they either boost the sunscreen’s SPF value, moisturize like crazy or make sure it’s safely gentle on uber-sensitive skin.
Note: The lotion’s tint has a reputation of rubbing off and showing up on light-colored fabric. Which, frankly, is totally rude of iron oxide. However, any marks should come out in the wash. And maybe avoid using your white towels
- Sheer enough to blend with most skin tones
- With reparative organic argan oil, plus organic red raspberry seed oil, which has high SPF properties
- Iron oxide helps protect skin against blue light from digital screens
- Reef-friendly with NO chemical sunscreens, NO dimethicone, NO artificial fragrance, or nano particles
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection Water Resistant (40 Min)
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth (Contains Organic Argan Oil & Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil)
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 25% Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Iron Oxides, Mica