Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 25
This sunscreen has all the power of non-nano mineral sunscreen, minus the pale cast — using just a hint of iron oxide for a tint that seamlessly blends with most skin tones. And protects using the perfect balance of non-nano zinc and high- SPF organic red raspberry seed oil, that sits on top of the skin rather than being absorbed, so it can scatter sun rays — without any toxic chemicals.
Each and every ingredient is purposefully sourced with great consideration — and they either boost the sunscreen’s SPF value, moisturize like crazy or make sure it’s safely gentle on uber-sensitive skin. And do you know what’s not in them? Chemicals that are potentially harmful to people and the planet like dimethicone, oxybenzone or octinoxate, artificial fragrance, nano particles or parabens.
Note: The lotion’s tint has a reputation of rubbing off and showing up on light-colored fabric. Which, frankly, is totally rude of iron oxide. However, any marks should come out in the wash. And maybe avoid using your white towels?
- Sheer enough to blend with most skin tones
- With reparative organic argan oil, plus organic red raspberry seed oil, which has high SPF properties
- Iron oxide helps protect skin against blue light from digital screens
- Reef-friendly with NO chemical sunscreens, NO dimethicone, NO artificial fragrance, or nano particles
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Water Resistant (40 Min)
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth (Contains Organic Argan Oil & Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil)
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Iron Oxides, Mica